Update on Crossroads Men's Walk #90
During the February 15, 2022, board meeting, Men's Walk #90 was rescheduled for August 25 - 28, 2022. Women's Walk #89 is currently postponed. Please check this web site and the Crossroads Emmaus Newsletter for additional updates as they become available.
- Our next Fourth Day Gathering is scheduled for July 15th, 6:30 PM at Danegang Lutheran Church. This Gathering will include a covered dish meal. Visit our Gathering Page for complete details
- May 2022 Newsletter (click to read or share)
- Our next CRE Board Meeting will be held on Tuesday August 4th, 2022, at 7:00 pm.
Regular meetings are held at the Jackson Electric Co-op Office, at 8925 State Highway 111 S. in Ganado, Texas.
- Click here to sign up for our email newsletters, prayer concerns and updates.
- The Crossroads Emmaus Community Board of Directors approved a proposed amendment to the By-Laws which will properly address our transition from a Fourth Day Group (under the guidance of the Rio Texas Emmaus Chrysalis Conference) to a Community in covenant with the Upper Room Ministries. The amended By-Laws were voted on and passed by the Community at large during the gathering at FUMC in Port Lavaca on August 19th, 2016. The amended By-Laws are available on our Forms / Documents page.